In celebration of Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan demo’s release on the Nintendo eShop, we are holding a screenshot sweepstakes in which YOU can participate and win the Ultimate Adventurer’s Prize pack!
Three lucky, random winners will receive the Ultimate Adventurer’s prize pack consisting of:
- Etrian Odyssey for the Nintendo DS
- Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Laagard for the Nintendo DS
- Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City for the Nintendo DS
- AND an exclusive QR Code for a rare item in Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan for the Nintendo 3DS
What do you need?
Save the awesome costume for another event-- All you need to win is the power of your 3DS and the free Etrian Odyssey IV demo.
Download the Etrian Odyssey IV demo from the Nintendo eShop:
Etrian Odyssey IV is a game of deep character creation and party customization system. This makes Etrian Odyssey a unique experience for every single player! One of these unique features includes guild cards. Your Guild Card contains your play details, such as your guild name, skyship name, current party, game stats, and any medals earned.
This is how your guild card will look.
How To Enter:
- Follow @AtlusUSA on Twitter.
- Then tweet or RT the following message with your Guild Card:
Not sure what a guild card is? Having trouble getting your photo onto Twitter? Here are some instructions!
You can save a guild card's QR code, as well as two screenshots of the guild card, by choosing "Generate QR Code" at the Cargo Wharf. This will save the three image files to a folder on the SD card that the game tells you.
- Save your screenshot onto your 3DS SD card.
- Power off your system.
- Physically take your SD card out of your 3DS
- Plug the SD card into your SD slot in your computer.
- Access the files on your computer
- Open Guild Card using Paint
- Select “Save as”
- Save as a “JPG”
- Upload the picture of the guild card onto twitter directly with the following tweet:
"#EOIV #demo is on eShop! RT w/ guild card for a chance to win #Etrian prize pack! Details: http://etrianodyssey4.blogspot.com/2013/02/23.html #ATLUS"
Rules and Legal Information:
1. No purchase necessary.
Open to residents of U.S. and Canada, 13 years or older. Entries must be received by 11:59 a.m. PDT on February 21, 2013
You may enter once, submitting one (1) photo of your guild card.
Employees and their immediate families and those living in the same households, whether or not related, of ATLUS and its parent, affiliates, and advertising agencies are not eligible to enter or win.
Entries that do not follow official rules as stated will not be accepted or disqualified.
Three winners will be notified via private message on Twitter and a public announcement of winners will be made on or around February 25, 2013. If ATLUS has received no response from winners within three (3) days of the notification date, their prizes will be forfeited.
ATLUS reserves the right to change the prizes or terms of the sweepstakes at any time.